Which is better? Collaborating via email or via a social collaboration platform at work? Check out the following video.
The above video clearly shows the inefficiencies of collaborating via email. Improving collaboration provides an organization one of the best opportunities to meet the growing and changing needs and demands of customers, compete well in the marketplace and tap the collective intelligence of employees to solve business issues and problems, be innovative and creative.
Following are some the business benefits/value an organization can achieve by implementing an enterprise collaboration platform.
Over the past 4 months, I have posted 14 posts in Collaboration, Cloud/SaaS, Mobile & Digital. I regularly check my blog analytics to see what people are searching for that links to my posts… to help me post new ones. Following are the search keywords over the past 7 days.
It’s amazing to see so many people searching for info in Collaboration, Cloud/SaaS & Mobile. Hope to post more posts in these areas.
- Open Innovation, Collaboration & Engagement – Drive Business Transformation
- What should be your Social Business Architecture?
- Enterprise Gamification Strategy – 10 Key Steps for Successful Implementation
- Drive Business Transformation & Engagement Through Gamification – Part 1
- Drive Business Transformation Thru Enterprise Collaboration & Gamification Presentation – Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2012
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 12 Questions and Requirements for SaaS & Cloud Vendors - Technology, Security, Identity Management, Compliance, Standards**
- Drive Business Transformation Thru Enterprise Collaboration & Gamification Presentation - Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2012
- Enterprise Collaboration Strategy - 15 Key Steps for Successful Implementation
- Enterprise Collaboration Adoption Strategies - 10 Key Steps and Best Practices
- Open Innovation, Collaboration & Engagement - Drive Business Transformation
- Enterprise Collaboration & Innovation Platform - Strategy & Implementation Presentation at Enterprise 2.0 Conference
- Social Business Strategy - 15 Key Steps for Successful Implementation
- SaaS Vendor Evaluation and Selection Process - Framework, Reference architectures, SaaS identity Management
- Strategy Management, Alignment & Execution through Collaboration (Social Strategy) - What's the Business Value?
- Enterprise Gamification Strategy - 10 Key Steps for Successful Implementation
- Chatter Topics / Social Intelligence is a game changer and will help organizations to collaborate in new ways youtu.be/IY5Io8WCL2A #socbiz 2 days ago
- Connecting everything: A conversation with Cisco’s Padmasree Warrior shar.es/ZqrFe #Internetofthings 6 days ago
- Hershey Holds First Open Innovation Summit businesswire.com/news/home/2013… #Openinnovation - More yummy chocolates to come -:) 6 days ago
- RT @dhinchcliffe: Just received my visa for India for #SocBiz Summit 2013 Mumbai: socialbusinesssummit.com/events/mumbai/ Hope to see you there! @dachisgrou… 6 days ago
- forbes.com/sites/peterhig… 1 week ago
- Check out the @salesforce @workdotcom webcast: Sales Coaching Master Class w/ @TonyRobbins on 5/15 #salesperformance bit.ly/ZSGUcs 1 week ago
- Can A Crowdsourcing Invention Company Become 'The Best Retailer In The World?' - Forbes onforb.es/146E2fs #openinnovation 1 week ago
- My recent preso on #Openinnovation - tinyurl.com/c7fnwfn - Thanks to @dhinchcliffe for the inspiration on infographs and this topic #e20 2 weeks ago
- Xerox's CMO on Leading by Example in Social Media - blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/04/xer… #socbiz 3 weeks ago
- Excellent Article on Enterprise Social Networking Platform: Think Amazon, Not Facebook po.st/DBM2XC via #socbiz 3 weeks ago